My travels

Friday, July 28, 2006

Munich, GERMANY

I arrived on Monday to another scorcher. It must be following me around Europe. But I no complain.
My last days in Edinburgh were great. We went out .. had fun .. did touristy things ... such as a ghost walk .. visited castles .. walked up arthur´s seat! I´ll say again Scotland was a fave part of the trip.
So far in Munich I have walked my feet off. I think I have almost visited every part of the old town. I´ve been to a beer garden and a trivia night in an Aussie pub. Today I went to yet another palace. The Nymphenburg. The gardens were great ... lots of shade.
Yesterday I took a train journey .. down to Austria. Innsbruck to be precise. I love this city (the architecture the people the atmosphere of the place) .. nestled in the Alps. Mind you the Alps lacked something this time around ... I wonder if it had anything to do with the Scottish Highlands! Hmmmm ....
Still got a lot to see and do ... take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home