My travels

Monday, August 28, 2006

GERMANY/AUSTRIA

Just realised that I haven't written bout my last week in Europe. It went like this beer beer and more beer. There was also a trip to Salzburg, where I caught up with friends and did the Sound of Music tour. The hills were definitely alive with the sound of music .. Mozart. I also had the pleasure of enjoying a few of the beer halls in Munich. And I can finally say it rained. Second day in Salzburg it poured and my last day in Munich. But it didn't matter cause I had a fantastic time with my friends and didn't even notice it.
On the way home I enjoyed 7 hours in transit at KL airport. Oh joy. And when I arrived in Melbourne it was 7 degrees C, that scarf I bought definitely came in handy. And that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home